Call us at (763) 428-4990
Specialists in Powder Coating
How the process works
When we powder coat metal, we electrostatically apply a dry coating of pigment to a product, then cure it under heat to allow the pigment to spread and form an even-coated finish.
Unlike conventional liquid paint, powder coating does not require toxic solvent to keep the pigment in a liquid suspension form, thereby eliminating the need for using, storing, and disposing of harmful chemicals.
In addition, powder coating creates a more durable finish that is tougher and lasts longer than conventional paint. Preferred Powder Coating focuses on quality and customer service during the entire powder coating process.
Our work features:
- Cost-effective finish – With assistance in product development to deliver the best finishing process for your budget. Conveyor line with auto guns or Batch systems available to meet most production needs.
- Full service – From pre-treatment and wash, to application, light assembly in-house silk screen inspection, anti-skid applications, packaging, logistics, and documentation.
- Quality control – Preferred provides full-scale documentation tailored to your exact quality control standards.
- Quick turnaround – From prototypes to production runs, our large-scale production area enables us to turn around your project quickly.
- Short-term storage – Our warehouse allows us to easily receive, store, track and ship your products.
- Expansive capabilities – Preferred is able to handle high- or low-volume production for customers.