PREFERRED's Service & Capabilities
Preferred is recognized for the quality of its work, integrity of its employees, and commitment to providing exceptional customer service. We have provided the midwest with over 20 years of powder coating service. Our facility in Elk River, Minnesota is well known for being large enough to handle any size of job while still maintaining personal contact with each and every client. Preferred works with all types of ferrous and nonferrous substrates including steel, aluminum, stainless, cast iron, zinc and aluminum die castings.
Preferred’s Top Ten List
- Wash and pre-treatment – Five thorough stages of wash, treatment and two rinses optimize the condition of your finished product.
- Powder selection – Choose from a wide variety of colors and textures in Epoxy, Urethane, Hybrid, TGI C, or custom formulating for specific uses.
- Powder application – Get unsurpassed finish quality with our CNC controlled GEMA in-line powder booth, located in a climate controlled powder room.
- History and part files – Computerized records, histories, digital photos, and part files outline specific instructions, areas of concern and process completion.
- Documentation – Advanced ERP computerized system to provide ISO-level customer service and the ability to control work receiving, processing, and shipments with well-developed history tracking ability.
- Batch System – To provide full service to our customers, we have a batch paint operation to handle those products not suitable for in-line application.
- Silk screen/Anti-skid coatings – Another value-added service to complete your product, we provide in-house silk screening and roll-on anti-skid applications.
- Packaging/Assembly – Careful packaging and secure, convenient shipping to your business.
- Pick-up and delivery – Receiving, storing, tracking, and shipping your products.
- Quotations – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763.428.4990 for a quote.